Singletask has 3 views:
- List view: shows your lists and the Today list, which shows starred tasks.
- Task view: shows tasks from a list.
- Singletask view: shows one task at a time. This is where you work on tasks and complete them.
- tap a list/task to enter the next view
- swipe left on a list/task to email/star, rename, or delete it
- tap, hold and drag a list/task to reorder it
- tap bottom blank space to add a new list/task
- shake your device to delete completed tasks
- swipe right to return to the previous view
- tap the task to complete it
- swipe left to skip to the next task
- tap the timer to stop/start it
- tap and hold on the timer to reset it
Additional InformationiCloud sync: syncing works automatically when logged into iCloud and iCloud Drive is enabled. It may take several minutes for syncing to complete depending on Internet connection.
Quick add: when adding a list/task, tap the Return button on the keyboard to quickly add another item. Tap outside the active row to hide the keyboard when done.
Remember: if you're in a pinch, just pinch (two-finger squeeze) to show these tips again.
Customer support service by UserEcho